Microsoft Build, the company’s yearly developer conference, starts on Monday in Seattle. The occasion lasts for three days and offers Microsoft an opportunity to satisfy in person with its designer neighborhood and describe its vision for the future. Expect to hear a great deal of buzzwords: Expert system! Mixed truth! Edge computing!
Satya Nadella, Microsoft’s CEO, will take the stage at 8: 30 am PT on Monday, May 6, for the opening keynote. He’ll be followed by other Microsoft executives, who will set out the future of each of Microsoft’s platforms. You can see a livestream of the whole thing here or in the gamer listed below.
In the last few years, Microsoft has refashioned itself as an AI-focused business— so expect to see the most current fruits of its machined labor. We’re also likely to hear updates about Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing service, plus the brand-new vision for Windows. For a full conference program, take a look at Microsoft’s website And inspect back on WIRED.com for all the news as it happens.
More Great WIRED Stories
- This female saved John McAfee from an epically bad deal
- Will synthetic intelligence boost or hack humankind?
- My look for a boyhood friend caused a dark discovery
- The quiet beauty of high-octane cars
- A brand-new technique for treating cancer, thanks to Darwin
- ✨ Enhance your house life with our Equipment team’s finest picks, from robotic vacuums to cost effective bed mattress to wise speakers
- Want more? Register For our day-to-day newsletter and never miss our newest and greatest stories